Islander for the day
Enjoyed a day stay in a well preserved private island (with more than 6000 sq. meters of luxurious vegetation) with a unique natural environment, incredible views of Mombacho Volcano and the Bay and access to the calm waters of Asese bay. This great outdoor experience creates a perfect environment for kids, allows the use of kayaks and has lunch included; all of this while staying in a beautiful island! When returning to Granada in the evening you have the chance to enjoy a breathtaking sunset on Lake Nicaragua!
- All activities mentioned, with respective entrances.
- Private bilingual guide for the tour.
- Transportation from/to Granada.
- Boat tour in Lake Nicaragua.
- Stay in a private ecological Island in Lake Nicaragua.
- Kayas with life vests.
- Sales taxes.
- Discretional Tips.
- Other personal expenses.
8 Hours approx.
Departure time : 8h30
Rates per person:
Based on 2 or more People: U$ 79 pp.
Children under 12 (Traveling with two or more Adults): U$ 56 pp.